If you were lucky enough to make it to the Fleurs de Villes FEMMES show in Sydney in August this year, you know the calibre of production this team puts on – and just our luck – they are bringing a second show to Australia in 2022 with the Fleurs de Villes NOËL coming to Melbourne this November.
The FEMMES show paid tribute to significant women throughout history, which saw talented florists creating installations celebrating these women in the form of fresh floral mannequins. Over the past 5 years they have created over 56 one-of-a-kind fresh flower shows seen by millions of people in 25 major cities, in 4 countries, and aligned with over 450 of the world’s favourite florists.
Fleurs de Villes NOËL at Emporium Melbourne, will be the Australian premier of their holiday-inspired show, bringing the spirit of the holiday season to life with a fashion forward and opulent twist. Fleurs de Villes are known for their collaborations with talented florists in every city they pop up in, with each participant creating incredible floral works of art for the public to enjoy.
The best news is; they still have a few spots left for their Melbourne show. The team will tell us how to get involved below, keep reading!
Floral installation from Fleurs de Villes FEMMES credit: Butchers Daughter
Fleurs de Villes NOËL
Fleurs de Villes will celebrates the holiday season with NOËL – featuring glamorous fresh floral mannequins showcasing Melbourne’s exceptional floral talent. Partner with us to create an inspired and unforgettable work of art, or promote your business by popping-up at our flower market or hosting a botanical-themed workshop or demonstration!
Creative opportunities include:
● Flower markets
● Workshops & demonstrations
Floral installation from Fleurs de Villes FEMMES credit: Florada
Get Involved and:
✔ Showcase your floral talent to a wider audience, in a top luxury setting, aligned with the world’s premium brands
✔ Connect with your clients and potential customers
✔ Create excitement and engagement while increasing sales and social media content for your audience
✔ Invigorate your business in a new way and engage NEW customers in your work of art
✔ Take part in our VIP media tour & launch event with press and local influencers
✔ Receive recognition on the ground through installation signage – logos, social handles, brand logos, etc
✔ Receive professional photography, digital assets, social content and dialogue
• Inspired by NOËL – a fashion-forward, opulent holiday celebration
• Displayed in an elevated gallery-like setting on Fleurs De Villes luxury platforms and signage.
• 10-day event – designed as a MUST–SEE, free event open to the public.
• Launched with a launch event and florist awards
• Supported by sponsors and extensive PR and media promotion.
Floral installation from Fleurs de Villes FEMMES credit: Moss and Bloom
If you are selected, we will assign you a coveted position to design a mannequin. As these installations are supported by sponsors, we will provide you with a brief description to help anchor and inspire the design. We work closely with you to ensure that all objectives are met and a gorgeous work of art is created.
• We provide an honorarium (budget) to cover the cost of flowers and hard goods for your design. Budgets vary depending on the brief.
• Designs must be 100% real botanicals: flowers, branches, foliage etc. Minimal dried and dyed (with approval). No other materials are permitted (ie. ribbon, jewels, sequins, feathers, etc.)
• For mannequin exhibits: each designer will be provided with a mannequin (at minimum) one week before the show. It will go on top of a 5’x5’ raised platform (the surface/top must be incorporated into the design).
• All installations must endure 10 days – you are required to provide a “refresh schedule” for when you plan to check, refresh and maintain your installations.
• Florists are responsible for taking down their mannequin or other installations on the last day of the show, and follow cleaning protocols.
Floral installation from Fleurs de Villes FEMMES credit: Blue Flowers
If you would love to be involved in this rare opportunity and flex your creative flower muscles we highly recommend applying here or getting in touch with Lauren or Tina to find out more:
Important dates to note:
Bump in: 9th and 10th November 2022
Show Dates: 10th-20th November 2022
Bump out: 20th or 21st November 2022
Get involved! We can’t wait to see what you all create!
The FQ xx