Flowers of Phillip Island is looking for their next casual florist to bring flowers to life through passion, creativity and effortless flair! We are a busy store on the island catering to not only the bustling locals, but tourists and events year round who are looking for fresh and vibrant flowers. This is your chance to showcase your own twist and creativity in an autonomous setting and happy work environment. The role would suit someone looking for 15-20 hours per week, with the chance to increase.
– You’re a self motivated ‘do-er’ just like us! You don’t wait for things to get done, you like to achieve and make the moves to do so
– You’re intuitive and creative, a diverse mix between bringing your own ideas and giving things a go
– You’re a natural people person and use this to decipher what arrangements or retail items our customers are searching for, matching their needs effortlessly
– You thrive in a fast pace environment, where no two days are identical
– You’re a multitasker, where serving customers, creating floral arrangements and supporting a busy story keeps you excited and on the go
– You have a background in floristry, or you’re looking to gain qualifications
Even if you’re just starting your career, or looking to find your perfect balance of creativity and teamwork, this may be the opportunity for you. Attitude and work ethic are more important to us, we’ll support you with the rest!